The Patient Millionaire - My Money Strategy
Not long ago my portfolio value reached $350,000.
Did I invest in Dogecoin? No. I did not.
Did I win the lottery? No. I did not.
So how did I do it?
I did it the patient way.
- Long term investing
- Diversified portfolio
- A well-constructed savings regime
- Building multiple income streams
What's my story?
I’m a Norwegian guy at the start of my 30’s.
I’ve been interested in finance and stocks for a long time.
It started when I was young and got my first mutual funds. I watched it grow with excitement.
Then in 2018, I started gearing up my savings. I started to read books and read about finance
And I started to track my savings. This is how much money I had invested in every year after I started tracking my investments.
???? January 2018: $117,000
???? January 2019: $208,000
???? January 2020: $268,000
???? January 2021: $350,000
Now, at the start of 2021, the value of my savings are $353,000
In this book, I share with you my strategy for setting up a long-term portfolio and how I am able to fuel the portfolio with additional money every month. With the ultimate goal of becoming a financially free millionaire.
You will learn all you need to know about dividend investing
- What are dividends?
- Why do companies pay dividends?
- Why invest in dividend stocks?
- The power of compounding
- How to find a good dividend investment
- Important dividend related days
- Dividend Kings, Dividend Aristocrats and Dividend Champions
Who needs this book?
- Investors who want to sleep at night
- People who want to learn about the power of dividend investing
- People who want to make sure their portfolio grow every month